Electronics & Communication Engineering
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in 1997, with intake of 60. The department is equipped with committed band of staff with rich experience and capable of handling the subject very easily. The Department will be organizing the workshops on the selected difficult subject at the end or beginning of each semester. All the Labs are Hi-Tech in nature.
- Impart quality education to students with attitude and technical skills so as to contribute for the development of electronics and communication industries.
- Enable students to solve complex technological problems and also provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
- To promote the students to address the society needs.
- Establishment of centre of excellence in robotics to encourage the spirit of innovation and creativity among staff and students.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO2: Contribute to technological advance in Electronics & Communication Engineering through active involvement in research and development.
PEO3: Exhibit communication skills leadership quality and professional ethics while working in multidisciplinary environment.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1: Apply the concepts of electronics and communication engineering to design applications including signal processing, networking, embedded systems, VLSI and control system.
- PSO2: Enterprising Skills: Select and apply engineering hardware and software tools to solve complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems .
Program Outcomes (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
MPS LABS Technology Simplified, SDMCET Dharwad 580002, Date: 01.10.2020
Flywheels Embedded Research Pvt Ltd, #140, Industrial Town, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore 560044, Date: 10.08.2020
eInnovior Technologies Pvt Ltd, Nagasandra, Bangalore 560073, Date: 10.08.2020
DLithe Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd, SLV Arcade, Dr Vishnuvardhan Rd, Phase 3, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085, Date: 15.01.2023